The Graduate School’s primary concern for our students is to ensure their graduate experience is complete with distinguished programming, excellent mentoring, diversity and, above all, a quality degree that enables them to excel in their career endeavors.
MyGrad is a Graduate School tool that provides better administrative service and communication to our students so they can focus on their studies and not on administrative red tape. MyGrad only requires a UW NetID to log in. Questions regarding MyGrad can be directed to Graduate Enrollment Management Services, email@example.com or 206.685.2630.
Student Web Services (SWS) has maintenance scheduled for Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 8–11 a.m. Students and advisors will not be able to access the MGP degree audit or transcripts during this time.
Graduate students can use MyGrad to…
- Schedule a doctoral general or final exam
- Submit/review a master’s degree request
- Submit/review an Educational Specialist degree request
- Submit a petition to the dean
- Review and update dissertation title
- Check the status or update an existing master’s request
- Request graduate leave status
- Pay for approved graduate leave
- Request reinstatement to the Graduate School
- Pay for approved reinstatement to the Graduate School