“Reviews of all academic units including the graduate and undergraduate degree programs offered by these units are required at least every ten years and are conducted jointly by the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean of Undergraduate Academic Affairs in cooperation with the relevant School or College Dean” (University Handbook Section 12-28).
- Site Visit Planning Session Slides for Units Under Review 2016–2017
- Orientation for Academic Program Reviews 2017–2018
Guidelines and Forms for the Review of Existing Programs
- Guidelines for Units Under Review 2017–2018, including instruction on writing the self-study (PDF)
New Graduate Degrees and Certificate Programs
The documents that are developed as a part of this peer review process are:
- Program Self-Study Report (Appendices excluded)
- Review Committee Report
- Program Response to Review Committee Report
- Recommendation to the Provost
These documents are NetID protected.